NZ $28.83 +GST each
In Stock Now
Plastic bearings are commonly used in application where it requires exposure to water, chemical, or electrical (insulated) environment. This type of bearing does not require any oil lubrication as it self-lubricates. This type of bearing is also low noise and has longer life span.
This 65 x 90 x 13 mm (POM 6913) bearing is a plastic bearing with Glass ball . The POM 6913 inner diameter is 65 mm, the POM 6913 outer diameter is 90 mm, the POM 6913 width is 13 mm.
Here are some characteristics of PP and POM plastic bearing that might give you an idea of which one is more suitable for your application.
- higher strength, greater hardness
- higher thermal stability
- wear resistance
- suitable to be in contact with food type applications
- resistant to weak acid and weak oxidant
- good corrosion resistance
- high mechanical strength
- high wear resistance
- strong anti-adhesion ability
- great electrical insulation
- good resistance to high radiation
Mechanical, electrical, hospital equipment, food machinery, furniture and building materials
Note that this bearing comes with both sides sealed. If you require both sides open, you can simply remove the seal. For bulk orders of open sealed type, please email us.