NZ $9.50 +GST each
In Stock Now
Plastic bearings are commonly used in application where it requires exposure to water, chemical, or electrical (insulated) environment. This type of bearing does not require any oil lubrication as it self-lubricates. This type of bearing is also low noise and has longer life span.
This 25 x 47 x 12 mm (POM 6005) bearing is a plastic bearing with Glass ball . The POM 6005 inner diameter is 25 mm, the POM 6005 outer diameter is 47 mm, the POM 6005 width is 12 mm.
Here are some characteristics of PP and POM plastic bearing that might give you an idea of which one is more suitable for your application.
- higher strength, greater hardness
- higher thermal stability
- wear resistance
- suitable to be in contact with food type applications
- resistant to weak acid and weak oxidant
- good corrosion resistance
- high mechanical strength
- high wear resistance
- strong anti-adhesion ability
- great electrical insulation
- good resistance to high radiation
Mechanical, electrical, hospital equipment, food machinery, furniture and building materials
Note that this bearing comes with both sides sealed. If you require both sides open, you can simply remove the seal. For bulk orders of open sealed type, please email us.